Steamed Pak Choi and Ginger-Wrapped Salmon.
You can cook Steamed Pak Choi and Ginger-Wrapped Salmon using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steamed Pak Choi and Ginger-Wrapped Salmon
- Prepare 2 of pak choi leaves.
- It’s 4-6 slices of root ginger.
- Prepare 2 of spring onions, shredded.
- Prepare 2 of salmon fillets.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of rice wine.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
Steamed Pak Choi and Ginger-Wrapped Salmon step by step
- Trim the pak choi leaves and pour over boiling water until they are just beginning to soften. Spread ginger slices and spring onions on top of each of the salmon fillets and wrap the pak choi leaves around them..
- Put the salmon into the steamer, cover and steam for 10 to 15 minutes, until the fish is pale pink and cooked through..
- Meanwhile, place the dressing ingredients in a pan with 1 tablespoon of water, and bring to boil. When the fish is cooked, transfer to 2 plates and pour the sauce over. Serve immediately..