Sausage and bok choy II. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Bok choy and sausage stir fry. sumee's recipes. Загрузка. Season with salt and pepper, add the wax pepper rings and cook briefly.
Thanks to the bold flavors of ginger, lime, soy sauce and cilantro—and the intriguing flavor of one of my favorite greens, bok choy—the soup packs a punch without much. Bok choy is a cruciferous vegetable belonging to the mustard family along with cabbage, kale, cauliflower, mustard, turnips and broccoli. The plant may be relatively new to the western world, but bok choy has been cultivated in Asia for thousands of years. You can have Sausage and bok choy II using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausage and bok choy II
- You need 2 pounds of smoked sausage.
- Prepare 10 ounces of sour pickled mustard greens, I got mine from the local Asian market.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of pickled onions, see one of my recipes.
- It’s 2-1/3 pounds of bok choy.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of caraway seeds.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
There are more exciting bok choy recipes that I have to try and share with you all. When preparing the ingredients for Bok Choy with Garlic and Oyster Sauce, make sure that you get the freshest baby bok choy that you can have. You can cut the base of the stalk to separate the leaves so that it can be. With crunchy stalks and tender greens, bok choy is at home in stir fries and Asian stews—but its uses don't end there.
Sausage and bok choy II instructions
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Wash and chop up the bok choy, add to oil.
- Remove casing from sausage season the bok choy with salt, pepper, and garlic.Stir and add cut up sausage.
- Mix together cover and simmer 7 minutes.
- Chop the onions.
- Add the onions, mix well..
- Rinse and slice the mustard.
- Add to sausage.
- Add caraway seeds. Simmer covered for 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Treat the crunchy cabbage variety like any other type of leafy greens and a whole world of recipes opens up. I threw bok choy into the skillet intending to toss and flip it often so that it cooked slightly, but didn't brown. This is a great recipe, will definitely be using it in the near future and II highly recommended it. Bok choy will keep for a few days unwashed in a plastic bag in the crisper drawer of your refrigerator. To prepare your bok choy, just chop off enough stalk before washing so that it can be thoroughly cleaned under running water.