Sauteed Shrimp with Pechay or Bok Choy.
You can have Sauteed Shrimp with Pechay or Bok Choy using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sauteed Shrimp with Pechay or Bok Choy
- Prepare Half of kilo of shrimps.
- You need 2 pieces of tomato, sliced.
- It’s 4-5 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare Half of onion, chopped.
- It’s 3 stalks of Pechay or Bok Choy, cut 3 lengthwise.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Sauteed Shrimp with Pechay or Bok Choy instructions
- Remove shells and head of shrimps. Put it in a pan, let boil with water for shrimp broth..
- Put salt and pepper to the skinless shrimp. Fry it in oil. Set aside..
- Saute onions, garlic and tomato. Add the pechay/bok choy and shrimp broth..
- Add the cooked shrimp. Mix well..
- Add salt and pepper according to taste..