Bok Choy With Soy Ginger Vinaigrette. Separate bok choy leaves and rinse under cold water to clean. Place in steamer and steam until stalks begin to turn translucent and are soft when pierced. To serve warm: Chop up piece into bit size pieces while still warm and pour the ginger vinaigrette over.
Separate bok choy leaves and rinse under cool water to clean. Place in steamer and steam till stalks begin to turn translucent/soft and are soft when pierced. Sauteed grouper prepared with baby bok choy, ginger, and soy and oyster sauces is an example of his interest in Asian foods and ingredients. You can cook Bok Choy With Soy Ginger Vinaigrette using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bok Choy With Soy Ginger Vinaigrette
- You need 1 lb of Bok Choy.
- It’s of Ginger soy vinaigrette.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Finely chopped fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Rice wine vinegar.
- You need of Coarse salt and ground pepper.
- You need 2 1/4 tbsp of Sunflower.
- Prepare of Thinly sliced scallions.
Quick braised bok choy with a hint of garlic and ginger in a soy-based glaze. Add water and vinegar and bring to a simmer, stirring and scraping bottom of pan with a wooden spatula or spoon to loosen. Green Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette Recipe. Drizzle with vinaigrette; sprinkle with sliced scallions.
Bok Choy With Soy Ginger Vinaigrette instructions
- Steam your Bok Choy- don't over cook.
- Prepared sauce: whisk together ginger, soy sauce, vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste in a bowl, then gradually whisk in oil, adding it in a slow, steady stream, and continue whisking until mixture is emulsified. Stir in scallions, if you want.
- Pour over Bok Choy.
As we developed our baby bok choy recipe, we arrived at a cooking method that allows this Chinese cabbage to live up to its crisp-tender, flavorful potential. With bok choy, unlike many greens, both the stalks and the leaves are to be savor. The soy sauce and oyster sauce add just the right amount of umami flavor….and of course garlic. Because what is a vegetable without garlic? This healthy, Paleo, gluten-free and soy-free Garlic Ginger Bok Choy Asian veggie dish is delicious paired with my Sesame Salmon Burger recipe.