Wok-fried prawns with broccoli and bok choy. This simple recipe shows you a different way to use your wok. Rather than just throwing everything in together, the speed of a wok can be used for composed. I created this stir-fry to use the bok choy and broccoli I got in my Pinckney's Produce CSA box.
Bok choy loves to grow in sandy soil, and one of the worst things that can happen with this dish is to find that. Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. The Kitchn was the first cooking blog I ever followed. You can have Wok-fried prawns with broccoli and bok choy using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Wok-fried prawns with broccoli and bok choy
- You need 1 kg of peeled prawns.
- You need 1/2 cup of Teriyaki Marinade.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic flakes.
- You need 2 tsp of cornflour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 bunch of bok choy.
- Prepare 1 bunch of baby broccoli.
- You need 2 cup of steamed rice.
I don't think I Here I've paired it with broccoli and given the whole shebang a drizzle of spicy Szechuan sauce. In a large wok or skillet, heat the vegetable oil over high heat. Order online from Wok and Roll Chinese and Japanese Restaurant on MenuPages. Fried tofu with broccoli, carrot, snow peas and baby corn bok choy with chef special garlic sauce.
Wok-fried prawns with broccoli and bok choy step by step
- Combine prawns, teriyaki marinade and sweet chilli sauce in a bowl. Mix well and save some mix for next step.
- Combine cornflour, chicken stock and reserved marinade in a jug.
- Defrost prawns in boiling pot. Heat a wok over high heat until hot. Add half the oil and half the prawn mixture. Stir-fry prawns for 2 minutes. Remove to a plate..
- Use boiling pot (that defrosted prawns) to cook rice. Add bok choy and broccoli to wok. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add prawns and stock mixture. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce thickens. Serve with steamed rice..
Steamed prawn with carrot and broccoli. Deep fried toast topped with prawn meat and sesame served with dipping sauce. Stir Fried Chinese Broccoli or Bok Choy. Wok fried mushroom with vegetarian oyster sauce topped on steamed bok choy. Stir fried thin egg noodle, carrot and bok choy with mild, medium, spicy homemade XO sauce.