Baby Bok Choy Stir Fry.
You can cook Baby Bok Choy Stir Fry using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baby Bok Choy Stir Fry
- Prepare 3 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 2 1/2 lb of chicken breasts, sliced diagonally.
- You need 1 of Sweet onion, sliced thinly.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 3/4 tsp of fresh ginger, minced (divided).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Sriracha sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of stir fry sauce.
- You need 4 of scallions, sliced diagonally, roots removed.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper, seeded and sliced diagonally.
- It’s 1 of Baby Bok Choy, root removed and cleaned.
- You need 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of snow peas.
Baby Bok Choy Stir Fry step by step
- Add the sesame oil to a wok over medium heat..
- Add the chicken, onion, and 1/2 teaspoon ginger to the wok..
- Slice the rest of your vegetables while allowing the chicken to cook..
- Cook the chicken until no pink is left..
- Add the sesame seeds, stir fry sauce, fish sauce, Sriracha sauce, and soy sauce and stir to incorporate..
- Add all vegetables, except the snow peas, and ginger to the wok and stir to incorporate..
- Cook the vegetables for about two minutes..
- Add the snow peas and stir to incorporate..
- Serve over rice..