Pak choi and mushroom fast stirfry. Think of mild-flavored, juicy bok choy as an invitation to experiment in the kitchen. It's especially good with earthy mushrooms. Hi every one welcome to visit my channel is talk about cooking life style and cooking Bok Choy and Mushroom stir-fry recipe.
This vitamin-packed stir-fry is brimming with goodness. You're getting a hit of pak choi, chestnut mushrooms, carrot, red chilli. Add the mushrooms and bok choy. You can cook Pak choi and mushroom fast stirfry using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pak choi and mushroom fast stirfry
- You need 2 head of medium pak choi.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 head of onion, quartered.
- Prepare 1 medium of orange bellpepper.
- It’s 1 stick of ginger.
- You need 500 grams of mushrooms of your choice, halfed.
- You need 150 ml of chicken stock.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need pinch of salt.
- You need 1 small of chili pepper.
Brush visible dirt off the oyster mushrooms if necessary and give them a quick rinse before tearing them into pieces. Quick and easy to make Chinese stir fry recipe served with fried rice. Fancy a dish from your favourite takeaway – but with your own twist? This recipe, from Rob Allison's book of DIY takeaways is the answer.
Pak choi and mushroom fast stirfry instructions
- Heat sesame oil on medium heat. Add crushed garlic, ginger, chili. Simmer for 2min.
- Add mushrooms, onion, pak choi and pepper. Stir for 2-3 min..
- Add stock. Simmer for few minutes, add salt..
Tear the pak choi into bite-sized pieces with your fingers. Why not try another of Mao's recipes – Braised Pork With Dry Bean Curd? Check back soon for more from Mao's kitchen! A wonderful keto-friendly vegetable side dish with mushrooms, bok choy, and fresh parsley stir-fried in coconut oil and lard. Reviews for: Photos of Keto Mushroom and Bok Choy Stir-Fry.