Smoked sausage with bok choy( Chinese cabbage). Dishes include easy stir-fry with Chinese sausage and Beef Lo Mein. There are many different types of Chinese cabbage. These Chinese cabbage recipes feature the two most well-known varieties, Bok Choy Bok choy is the most well-known type of Chinese cabbage, with its "spoon shaped" green.
Bok choy, a type of Chinese cabbage with a crisp texture and peppery flavor, is anything but flavorless. Let these bok choy recipes be proof. Traditionally prepared with a whole duck, this updated stir-fry lends duck breasts a gentle, caramelized smokiness. You can cook Smoked sausage with bok choy( Chinese cabbage) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked sausage with bok choy( Chinese cabbage)
- Prepare 1/2 lb of smoked sausage cut into medallions.
- It’s 2 1/2 lb of bok choy.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1/4 cup of sake.
Infuse the oil with aromatics and then toss at a high heat, This adds a smoky flavor to the sweet cabbage to make a quick and delicious side dish. We always have Chinese sausage at home. Would love to try out your recipe 🙂. Chinese Cabbage (Bok Choy) and Pork Meatball SoupFood.com.
Smoked sausage with bok choy( Chinese cabbage) instructions
- Wash and chop the bok choy.
- Take the thick white part of the bok choy and put into pan add spices cook covered stirring occasionally for 3 minutes.
- Add the sausage stir in well, cover, cooking for 4 minutes.
- Add green and the rest of bok choy stir well.
- Cook 2 minutes add sake, add two eggs stir everything together.
- Mix cornstarch and water add a little at a time till right thickess to dish serve enjoy.
Stir-Fried Bok Choy (Chinese Restaurant Style)Mary's Test Kitchen. garlic, bok choy, ginger, cornstarch, soy sauce, water, cooking oil. Our favorite bok choy dishes include stir-fries, healthy soups and stews, pork ramen, and a vegetarian weeknight dinners. With crunchy stalks and tender greens, bok choy is at home in stir fries and Asian stews—but its uses don't end there. Treat the crunchy cabbage variety like any. Carrots, sweet potato, bok choy, and red cabbage make this soup healthy and filling!