You can cook Bok Choy using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bok Choy
- It’s 1 lb of Bok Choy.
- You need 4-6 of Black Mushrooms (or any type that you like really).
- It’s 2-3 tbls of oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chicken or vegetable stock.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of corn starch dissolved in 2 tbls water.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
Bok Choy step by step
- Prep: chop and dice the Bok Choy; separating the leaves. Dice/slice mushrooms.
- Heat oil and saute Bok Choy for 1 minute..
- Add leaves & salt; saute for 1-2 minutes..
- Add mushrooms and stock; boil..
- Mix in sugar and corn starch. Serve!.