Sautéd baby bok choy with tomatoes. In a large sauté pan with a lid, heat oil over medium-high heat until it starts to shimmer. Baby bok choy, lightly cooked just until bright green, is the star of this Chinese side dish, which gets earthy sweetness from oyster sauce and portobello mushrooms. Reviews for: Photos of Chinese-Style Baby Bok Choy with Mushroom Sauce.
Add bok choy, stirring to evenly coat. Remove lid and continue cooking, stirring a few times, until liquid has evaporated and bok. It tastes mild and we absolutely love it — especially when we quickly stir-fry or saute it. You can cook Sautéd baby bok choy with tomatoes using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sautéd baby bok choy with tomatoes
- Prepare 2 bunches of organic baby bok choy.
- Prepare 1 of large organic vine ripen tomato.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s 2 Tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
This allows the dirt to loosen up so it can be rinsed off. Thoroughly rinse the bok choy and pat dry. This bok choy salad is crispy and crunchy with a tangy Asian inspired sesame soy dressing. Try it paired with a juicy grilled steak or chicken.
Sautéd baby bok choy with tomatoes instructions
- Slice bok choy into inch long length after washing. Dice tomato into large cubes..
- Sauté minced garlic in olive oil until aromatic. Add sliced bok choy and tomatoes. Sauté until tomato leaching out red juice..
- Season it with salt or fish sauce. Serve it with porridge or as a side dish for brown rice..
We went to breakfast, realized all of our options. Sautéed Baby Boy Choy is not only easy to prepare using only a few ingredients, but it also pairs beautifully with dishes like Sweet Gingery Tofu, Crock Pot Hawaiian Chicken, Ginger Garlic. Baby bok choy is just smaller and more tender than regular bok choy. Buy bok choy with firm, crispy stems and bright green leaves. Ginisang Pechay is simply Sautéed Bok Choy.