Sautéed Tofu and Pechay in Bulgogi Dressing.
You can have Sautéed Tofu and Pechay in Bulgogi Dressing using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sautéed Tofu and Pechay in Bulgogi Dressing
- It’s 200 g of Pechay, Bok Choy or similar.
- You need 1-2 of small blocks fried tofu, diced.
- It’s 3 of tomatoes, sliced thin.
- It’s 1/2 of garlic head, sliced lengthwise.
- Prepare 4-5 Tbsp of Bulgogi Marinade (Korean BBQ sauce).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt,.
- It’s to taste of Pepper,.
Sautéed Tofu and Pechay in Bulgogi Dressing step by step
- Prep your Pechay, wash and cut in bite-size pieces..
- In oil and butter, fry garlic until golden. Remove and set aside. Then in the same pan with the oil-butter, add the tomatoes. Simmer til soft and juicy. Add a pinch of salt..
- Add your pechay to the pan. Season with salt, pepper and 2 Tbsp Bulgogi marinade. Sauté and mix quicky..
- Drop in the fried tofu and add 1-2 tbsp more of Bulgogi marinade. Taste and adjust. Mix quickly and remove from heat..
- Plate and toss in the remaining Bulgogi marinade. Top with fried garlic and serve..