Squash and Bok Choy.
You can have Squash and Bok Choy using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Squash and Bok Choy
- Prepare 4 cups of chopped bok choy loose pack.
- Prepare 4 cup of yellow Crook-necked squash.
- It’s 2 cups of chicken broth divided.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt divided.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Squash and Bok Choy step by step
- Add 1 cup chicken broth season with half the salt, to a pot and simmer. Wash the bok-choy very well, I found moss, oak leaves, as well as dirt in my bok-choy. Chop the bok-choy well. Add to the pot of the simmering chicken broth..
- Bring the bok-choy to simmer again. Watch this well. Cook till the liquids are gone. Set the bok-choy aside..
- Slice the squash season with salt and pepper. Add to a pot with 1/2 cup of chicken broth. Cook till done most of the liquids are reduced..
- Taste the squash does it need seasonings, if so add. Add remaining chicken broth to the bok-choy and add to the squash. Mix bring to a simmer it's ready to serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.