Brad's cheesey tomatoes with seared ahi tuna and capers. Seared Ahi served with Italian vegetables makes an easy and fresh tasting meal. Add fresh bread and wine if you like! Note, either fresh or canned tomatoes can be Add the tuna strips.
This whole Pan Seared Branzino recipe should alleviate any fears you might have of cleaning and cooking a whole fish. These Seared Ahi Tuna Steaks (also known as yellowfin or bigeye tuna) take only SIX MINUTES to cook to medium-rare perfection and are bursting with delicious umami flavor from the soy sauce and toasted sesame honey marinade recipe! And since marinating is optional, you can whip this tuna. You can cook Brad's cheesey tomatoes with seared ahi tuna and capers using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's cheesey tomatoes with seared ahi tuna and capers
- It’s of LG tomatoes, I used romas.
- It’s of ahi tuna fillet.
- Prepare of Mrs dash seasoning.
- Prepare of Worchestershire sauce.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Shredded Romano cheese.
- Prepare of Capers.
Seared Ahi Tuna with Roasted Winter Vegetable Israeli CouscousRunning to the Kitchen. ground black pepper, pearl couscous, brussels sprouts, sesame oil. Stuffed Tomatoes filled with tuna-mayo-celery salad used to be a standard at ladies' luncheons. Here, capers, pine nuts, and herbs update and revitalize this classic tomato Add the flaked tuna and mix together gently. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Brad's cheesey tomatoes with seared ahi tuna and capers instructions
- Slice tomatoes into 3/4 inch slices. Grease a baking sheet. Drizzle with worchesrershire first, then oil. Bake at 425. 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, coat tuna filet with Mrs dash seasoning on both sides. Sear in a hot dry pan a minute or two per side. You want it to stay rare in the middle. Remove and slice tin across the grain..
- Add Romano cheese to tomatoes. Return to oven 2 minutes..
- Remove tomatoes from heat. Sprinkle with garlic powder. Add tuna on top. Drizzle with a little more worchestershire sauce. Top with capers. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Sprinkle the inside of the tomatoes with pepper. Sesame Crusted Seared Ahi Tuna 'Sushi' Salad with Wasabi Vinaigrette Recipe : A sushi themed salad with seared sesame crusted ahi tuna and a wasabi vinaigrette. Seared ahi tuna nicoise salad with fingerling potatoes, olives heirloom cherry tomatoes, green beans, and a soft-boiled egg. This dish will transport you straight to the Mediterranean Feel free to pour this tangy parsley-caper sauce on everything. Just combine the raw veggies with canned tuna and campanelle pasta for a super fast, healthy dinner.