Honey "Glazed" Chicken and Broccoli. Whisk honey, soy sauce, and red pepper flakes in a bowl. Baked honey glazed chicken drumsticks are finger-lickin' good! Stir in chicken and gently toss to combine.
Serve with steamed rice and broccoli for an Asian take-out style meal! These chicken thighs are budget-friendly, family-friendly and super simple to prepare. Honey Glazed Lemon Roast Chicken Recipe. You can have Honey "Glazed" Chicken and Broccoli using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey "Glazed" Chicken and Broccoli
- Prepare As needed of Chicken breast.
- You need As needed of Broccoli.
- Prepare To taste of Green Onions.
- It’s of Honey.
- You need As needed of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Cornstarch.
- Prepare of Red Pepper Flakes.
Place the lemon juice and the whole chicken in a resealable plastic bag (like a large. For more recipes, subscribe to my channel. Poultry, Vegetables, Broccoli Floret, Chicken Breast, Coconut Milk, Ginger, Gochujang, Soy Sauce, Dinner, Quick, Weeknight, Main Course. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high.
Honey "Glazed" Chicken and Broccoli instructions
- I brine the chicken, but season it however.
- Whisk soy sauce, honey and red pepper flakes..
- Heat oil over medium heat add chicken and green onions into oil. Cook for about 3min.
- Pour soy mixture into pan and add broccoli..
- Add cornstarch until desired consistency..
For a more rounded out meal, serve the salmon and broccoli with brown rice, quinoa, or baked sweet potatoes. Squeeze the lemon into a bowl and stir in the honey and soy sauce. Spoon the mixture over the chicken, then tuck the squeezed-out half of lemon between the pieces (this will moisten and add flavour to the chicken). This glazed chicken will make you rethink a common source of protein. Make your dinner flavorful with herbs and spices!