Nutella fudge brownies. These Nutella Fudge Brownies are decadent little bars with a dense brownie on the bottom, Nutella fudge in the middle and chocolate on top. You can't go wrong with this chocolatey confection! Nutella Fudge Brownies – Deliciously thick and fudgy brownies topped with a creamy Nutella fudge layer.
These delicious Nutella Brownies are simple and so fudgy! With a brownie base and a nutella top, these brownies are sure to knock off everyone's sock and are a chocolate lover's dream. Nutella Brownies are full of Nutella, cocoa, and milk chocolate for a super fudgy treat! You can cook Nutella fudge brownies using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nutella fudge brownies
- You need of egg.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- You need of flour.
These Nutella Brownies almost didn't happen. But aren't you glad they did? Nutella is a popular peanut butter alternative, but the store bought version is loaded with sugar. with whole ingredients, no refined sugar, and turns out this amazing Nutella fudge brownies recipe. Nutella Fudge Brownies – a dense brownie topped with Nutella fudge and chocolate!
Nutella fudge brownies step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and grease your cupcake pan with 2 tablespoons of melted butter and cover with granulated sugar..
- Break the eggs and pour the vegetable oil & mix..
- Add in the sugar with vegetable oil and eggs & mix well..
- Add the flour & cocoa powder with the mixture and mix until well combined..
- Pour the batter into the cupcake pan and bake for 10 minutes..
- Take your fudge brownies out of the oven decorate them with Nutella and Enjoy! 😃😋.
These Nutella Fudge Brownies are decadent little bars with a dense brownie on the bottom, Nutella. Nutella Fudge Brownies From Life, Love and Sugar. The best gooey fudgy Nutella brownies quick as a flash! You'll never make box brownies again after trying these Fudgy Nutella Brownies. Nutella Brownies are a decadent chocolate lovers answer to the craving of chocolate.