Easy Brownie Bites. Try this mini brownies recipe at home and your kids will love it. #brownies #bitesizebrownies #minibrownies Don't forget to like and SUBSCRIBE! Take Brownie Bites them frozen; they'll be read to eat once you get to the party. If you get the little Delicious brownies!
Serve em up at your next get-together. Brownie bites are dense, chocolaty brownie bites that are like the edge of a brownie with a soft, fudgy middle. Healthier Brownie Bites. featured in Children's Snacks to Pack for Traveling. You can have Easy Brownie Bites using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Brownie Bites
- You need of favorite brand of brownie mix.
- You need of check step 1!***.
- It’s of large eggs.
- Prepare of water.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
These meals will make your weeknights way simpler. Fudgy brownie bites filled with an (optional) chocolate ganache filling! These are chocolatey, soft, and chewy treats that I adapted my popular from-scratch Brownie recipe to make these brownie bites. Tucked inside these scrumptious brownie bites are mini eggs – they're a perfectly sized sweet treat that's fun to make with the kids in the Easter holidays.
Easy Brownie Bites instructions
- Important!! I used Duncan Hines brand for this recipe, and followed their instructions for the fudge-like brownies. Do the same for the brand you are using and ignore these ingredients (minus vanilla – makes them EXTRA yummy!!!).
- Preheat oven to 325F. (Doing so will make them extra gooey and fudgey the way brownies should be!).
- Bake according to the box instructions!.
- Spray mini muffin for pan and scoop batter. Either use a scoop or spoon to fill..
- Bake for 13 minutes..
- Be fancy and sprinkle with sifted powdered sugar! 💋.
- Let cool, and enjoy!!!.
Mini Brownie Bites Recipe will be a hit with everyone! This mini brownie recipe is tasty and topped with powdered sugar. Try this Mini Brownie Bites Recipe for a bite size dessert everyone will love. Dress up your classic brownies for a special occasion; all you need is a round biscuit cutter. After the brownies cooled, I dipped them into a scrumptious pool of ganache and topped them with a tiny fondant daisy (another impulse buy).