Sauteed Cabbage. Cut the cabbage in half and, with the cut-side down, slice it as thinly as possible around the core, as though you were making coleslaw. Sautéed cabbage is a simple side dish that has more flavor than you'd imagine. Sliced cabbage is tossed in ghee, garlic, and onions, then caramelized into a golden brown.
See how to make delicious sautéed cabbage with fresh lemon and garlic. This sautéed cabbage recipe is an incredibly flavorful low-carb side dish that's easy to make from a My chicken and cabbage stir fry and my cabbage and kielbasa recipes continue to go strong, so I. Sauteed cabbage is a quick and easy side dish that adds color and veggies to your dinner plate. You can cook Sauteed Cabbage using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sauteed Cabbage
- You need 1 pack of fish ball.
- You need 1 of whole cabbage.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- It’s 5 pcs of black fungus,soak and slice.
- You need of Ginger and garluc sliced.
- It’s 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- You need Dash of black pepper.
Sauteed Cabbage. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Cabbage and Carrots are sauteed with fragrant ginger and garlic. This is usually served as a side dish to stews in Guyana and the Caribbean. These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals!
Sauteed Cabbage instructions
- Heat a wok then add cooking oil.Fry fish ball then.remove and set aside.
- In same wok sir fry ginger first then the garlic.After that,put all the veges mix well then add a little water and oyster sauce.Mix again then cover.Let it simmer.
- When half done add the fish ball and.mix then simmer again and serve.
Sauteed Cabbage – one of the most delicious cabbage recipes made with garlic, juicy shrimp and shredded cabbage in a mouthwatering Asian sauce. This Easy Sauteed Cabbage recipe is a quick and healthy side dish for any night of the week, but especially for Saint Patrick's Day! If you think you don't like cabbage you need to try it this way! It is simply sautéed cabbage with curry seasoning. This simple Curried Cabbage sauté is an inexpensive and filling dish full of vibrant colors, flavors, and healthy vegetable goodness.