Sautéed Purple Cabbage & Kale with Hot Italian Vegan Sausage & Bell Peppers. Preparation Cut the onion in half. Purple cabbage, more commonly known as red cabbage, is a colorful variety from the brassica family. Purple cabbage has a relatively high ratio of nutrients and vitamins to calories and fat, which makes it.
This sautéed cabbage recipe is an incredibly flavorful low-carb side dish that's easy to make from a My chicken and cabbage stir fry and my cabbage and kielbasa recipes continue to go strong, so I. The purple cabbage takes the longest. Step by Step Sautéed Cabbage Recipe. You can have Sautéed Purple Cabbage & Kale with Hot Italian Vegan Sausage & Bell Peppers using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sautéed Purple Cabbage & Kale with Hot Italian Vegan Sausage & Bell Peppers
- Prepare 1 head of purple cabbage (washed and chopped).
- You need 1/2 of Yellow Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Orange Bell Pepper.
- It’s Handful of Kale leaves (washed and chopped).
- Prepare 1/4 of Red Onion.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Avocado Oil (or Olive oil).
- It’s of Beyond Meat Hot Italian Sausage.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Parsley.
- You need 1 tablespoon of basil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s of Red Pepper flakes (optional).
To start, heat your avocado oil in the sauté pan over medium heat. Add the minced garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes. Sauteed cabbage is a quick and easy side dish that adds color and veggies to your dinner plate. Easy and delicious sauteed cabbage recipe with fresh lemon and garlic.
Sautéed Purple Cabbage & Kale with Hot Italian Vegan Sausage & Bell Peppers step by step
- Heat two pans each with one tablespoon of oil..
- Cut up the sausage into round slices. Place in the pan. Cook until lightly brown on all sides..
- Cut up the cabbage and Kale. Slice the peppers and onions, place in the pan and sauté until tender. Season as you are cooking..
- Once the sausage is browned, combine with the cabbage and let simmer for about 5 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy!.
When you cook cabbage on the One of my favorite cabbage recipes! See how to make delicious sautéed cabbage with fresh. It is simply sautéed cabbage with curry seasoning. If you prefer a saucy dish so you can have Yes, you can do it with purple cabbage, just keep in mind that it probably will not look nice. Easy, delicious and healthy Purple Cabbage Saute recipe from SparkRecipes.