Carrot cake. I've tried many carrot cakes, and this is my favorite recipe. I feel like carrot cake is a dessert most people tend to only make around Easter. But honestly, carrot cake is such an incredible dessert and I think it should be enjoyed all year long.
It wasn't until recently that we realized just how much we love carrot cake. This truly is the best carrot cake recipe! It's perfectly moist and delicious, made with lots of fresh carrots, and topped with the most heavenly cream cheese frosting. You can cook Carrot cake using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot cake
- Prepare of Cake:.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- You need 1.5 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 of and 1/4 cup brown sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of oil.
- It’s 3 of carrots grated.
- It’s 1/4 cup of walnuts chilay huay.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of kishmish washed.
- Prepare of Icing :.
- Prepare 100 grams of butter.
- It’s 150 grams of cream cheese.
- It’s 2-3 Tbs of icing sugar.
- You need 2 of almonds and 2 walnuts for garnishing.
Carrot cake is cake that contains carrots mixed into the batter. Most modern carrot cake recipes have a white cream cheese frosting. Sometimes pecans, pineapple, and shredded coconut is added in the mix. This carrot cake cake sets the standard for carrot cakes everywhere.
Carrot cake step by step
- Seive flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon powder..
- Beat sugar and oil. Add eggs one by one and beat regularly..
- Now add flour, carrot, walnut and kishmish and mix well..
- Now bake in preheated oven for 1 hour at 180 degrees..
- After baking let it cool.
- Nowbeat butter in a bowl and make it fluffy..
- Now add cream cheese and beat. Note : this is not sheeshay kay glass wali cream cheese, it's for baking and it's in plastic box..
- Now add icing sugar and beat. Now spread this on cake. Sprinkle some crushed walnut and almonds on cream..
It's deeply moist and filled with toasted pecans. Most of its flavor comes from brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and carrots. Whether you want a carrot cake that's dense, moist and full of spice and nuts, or you like Try Rachel Allen's easiest carrot cake loaf for afternoon tea, Dan Lepard's carrot cake cupcakes for Easter, or. Spoon ¼ of the icing on top and spread in an even layer. Carrot Cake Recipe – How to Make Carrot Cake