Instant Carrot Pickle. furthermore, i learnt this instant pickle recipe from my father. while, he prefers and prepared only raw mango pickle. i have extended the same recipe to carrots. perhaps. Gajar-mirch ka achar लम्बे समय चलनेवाला गाजर मिर्च का अचार. This delicious recipe of Instant Carrot Pickle requires no wait at all!
This instant carrot pickle is really tempting, easy to prepare recipe that anyone can make with minimal time😀. This is the recipe you can prepare in winters as winter is the season of fresh carrots. carrot pickle recipe is actually a instant gajar ka achar which is a North Indian carrot pickle. Believe it or not, this yummy instant carrot pickle needs just a few minutes of your time. You can cook Instant Carrot Pickle using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Carrot Pickle
- It’s 500 gm of Carrot.
- Prepare of Ginger 3 inches thinly sliced.
- Prepare 10-15 of Green chillies.
- You need 1/2 cup of mustard oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of asafoetida.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare 2 of dried red chillies.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of vinegar.
- Prepare 2 of lemon juice.
Instant Tindora & Carrot Pickle Recipe is a quick recipe for a pickle and tastes awesome with lunch or dinner. You can even have these tindora & carrot pickles with parathas for breakfast. Carrot is a truly universal product. Due to the record content of carotene and vitamin A, its benefits for the body can not be overestimated.
Instant Carrot Pickle instructions
- Heat a pan on low heat..
- Add fennel seeds, cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds and dried red chillies and dry roast for two minutes..
- Later grind this mixture into a coarse powder. Keep aside..
- Heat oil in a kadai on smoking point..
- Add asafoetida and mustard seeds and let them crackle..
- Add carrots and stir for a while..
- Add ginger and green chillies in it. Stir well but make sure it remain crunchy..
- Add salt, turmeric powder and grounded masala in it. Mix well..
- Add vinegar and lemon juice in it stir well continuesly for one minute..
- Its ready..
For cooks, it is a convenient food processing product. Instant Carrot Chili Pickle is a staple in my house and is a perfect accompaniment to any Indian meal. Pair it with your favorite dish and add zing to any meal. This carrot pickle recipe is from North India where white mustard is commonly used unlike black mustard in the South. Owing to its texture, carrot is a perfect fit for this kind of instant pickle. – Recipe Starter : Instant carrot pickle recipe by Swarbrat.