Crispy Carrot Dosa. రవ్వ దోస క్రిస్పీ గా రావాలి అంటే పిండిని ఇలా కలుపుకోండి CRISPY RAVA DOSA instant crispy rava dosa Instant Rava Dosa Instant Carrot Rawa Dosa hotel style. Rava Dosa, a thin and crispy dish made from rava. It is one of the easiest type of dosa to make.
Learn how to make Carrot Dosa at home in a healthier Way. For more tasty recipes, Subscribe ttp Instant Rava Dosa – Peanut Tomato Chutney – Masala Rava Dosa – Crispy Rava dosa – Breakfast. Instant and Crispy Wheat Dosa Recipe. You can have Crispy Carrot Dosa using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Carrot Dosa
- It’s 1 cup of Raw rice or Idli rice.
- It’s 2 of Carrots.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Asafoetida.
- You need 3 of Red chillies.
- You need of Needed salt.
- You need leaves of Few Curry.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- It’s of Ingredients to temper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
I enhanced this dosa today a little more, adding carrot and onion toppings and it was as colorful and wonderful……Very nice breakfast recipe !!! How idli and dosa considered healthy foods? One of the main ingredients for easy idli dosa batter is Basically, we Sri Lankans eat idli and dosa for breakfast. But it is a fantastic meal for dinner and lunch.
Crispy Carrot Dosa instructions
- Soak raw rice for 1 hour. If idli rice is used soak for 2 hours. After that drain water completely..
- Cut carrots into pieces..
- Now add all the ingredients to mixer jar..
- Then add sliced carrots and soaked rice to the mixer jar. Grind it to a fine batter by adding water..
- After grinding add hot water to batter to make it to a perfect consistency..
- Consistency of the batter should not be too liquid..
- Now add the tempering to the batter..
- Heat dosa tawa and pour batter from inside to outside and spread oil evenly..
- Once one side of dosa is cooked turn it to other side..
- After 20 seconds switch off the flame and Serve hot with gun powder or any pickle..
Making dosa crisp is not every ones' cup of tea. It is a culinary art that only a few can master. The proportion of rice and lentil in the dosa recipe is very important. But what exactly is that perfect recipe. This two-ingredient oats dosa recipe is a variation of South Indian dosa, and it makes a healthy and Moreover, it's just as crispy as a regular dosa.