Carrot rice. Carrot rice – Simple, healthy, delicious & quick carrot rice recipe for the busy days. This carrot rice can be made with grated carrots or finely chopped carrots to suit your liking or your convenience. Fragrant basmati rice sauteed with carrots, onions, fresh ginger, peanuts, and cilantro.
There is a subtle sweetness coming from. A great way to use left overs with a fuss free rice recipe. I am gearing up for the holiday season with my son's school closing for a month long winter vacation from Friday. You can cook Carrot rice using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot rice
- You need 3 of carrots grated.
- It’s 1 of onions.
- You need 1 of Green chilli.
- It’s 1 tsp of Zeera.
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- It’s 5 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of Rice.
- Prepare of Salt as per your taste.
- You need As needed of Coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare As needed of Cashew chopped.
Carrot Rice, a quick and easy to make rice variety that is not only appetizing but also so yummy. This Carrot rice is a way to make our kids love healthy carrots. Its a perfect Kids Lunch Box Recipe. This is a simple, gluten-free, kid-friendly recipe for Basmati rice enhanced with sauteed carrots and onions that your family will love.
Carrot rice instructions
- First soak rice for 30 minutes and cook it and keep it aside.
- Take a pan add oil add mustard and cumin and allow it to splitter once done add onion and stir and saute it for 5 minutes then add Cashew and mix and add slat.
- Then add carrots and mix and cook for 5 minutes and add rice and mix all and lastly add coriander leaves.
Carrot Rice Recipe, How To Make Carrot Rice Recipe. This is a very delicious and nutritious rice Carrot rice is a superb a single pot dish and makes a fast dish also. The Carrot Rice is a few-ingredient wonder flavored with the sublime aroma of cinnamon and cloves In fact, I love how this carrot rice looks, with those orange shards of carrots mixed in with the long. Narrow search to just "carrot rice" in the title sorted by quality sort by rating or Advanced search. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly!