Nutri cauliflower rice. Cauliflower rice is a wonderful low-carb, grain-free rice alternative. Learn how to make so many What pairs well with cauliflower rice? My Shredded Chicken, Slow Cooker Rotisserie Chicken and.
Cauliflower rice is not only a great way to fit more veggies into your diet but also low in calories and carbs. This article gives you the lowdown on cauliflower rice. Cauliflower Rice vegan, gluten free, dairy free. You can have Nutri cauliflower rice using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nutri cauliflower rice
- Prepare 1 cup of basmati rice.
- Prepare 1 of big onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of florets of cauliflower.
- You need 1 cup of soybean nutri.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- It’s Half of cup peas.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of garlic.
This is a super easy side dish or main dish to make – only full of good stuff and great if you're feeling something light! You can also eat this raw. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger and white. Cauliflower "Fried Rice" which replaces rice with cauliflower is my favorite low-carb side dish when But sometimes when I want to cut down on my carbs, I swap out the rice for cauliflower to make this.
Nutri cauliflower rice instructions
- First rinse both but separately rice and soybeans in different bowls.rest for atleast 15 minutes for good fluffy rice and soybeans both.
- Now in pan to cook rice add some oil and roast mustard seeds cumin seeds with garlic.saute at medium flame until looks tender..
- Now add onion and cauliflower florets and soybeans(drain all extra water from soybeans).put all the spices together and saute for 7 to 8 minutes to simmer well..
- Now add rice and 2 cups water.approximately double of rice but little less.drain all extra water from rice before adding it.now mix well and cook at low medium flame.cover the pan and wait for around 10 to 12 minutes..
- When some holes shown on upper layer just turn off the gas and keep it in steam for around 7 to 8 minutes.mix gently and serve so yumm full of protein rich in iron rice.enjoy stay safe stay healthy and happy.
Simply Cauliflower Rice is a simple low-carbohydrate alternative to traditional rice made from cauliflower. Try it with these variations – raw or cooked. Cut the calories in your midweek meals by cooking low-carb, cauliflower rice. Our cookery team test three cooking methods and share their tips for preparing and storing. How to make cauliflower rice using a food processor or grater with step by step instructions.