Cauliflower 65. It can be had as a starter or as a side dish or as a tea time. Blanched cauliflower florets nicely coated with a spiced batter and deep fried twice to give that zest and. The gobi can then be given some aromatic tempering of chillies and curry leaves.
Delicious Indian side dish perfect for tea time. Blanched cauliflower florets coated with spicy. Cauliflower pieces are marinated in a spiced batter and deep fried. You can cook Cauliflower 65 using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower 65
- Prepare 1 bowl of Cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Red chilli powder.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need 1 spoon of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 spoon of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of besan/gram flour.
- Prepare 2 spoon of Rice flour.
- You need 2 spoon of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Curry leaves.
- Prepare as needed of oil for frying.
This restaurant popular dish is sure to be a hit. We find the texture of the cauliflower a wonderfully. as neededOil for deep frying. Anytime we go to a restaurant he would ask for this. Have tried making this at home many times but could not convince him.
Cauliflower 65 step by step
- Cut cauliflower,coriander leaves and curry leaves..
- Blanch cauliflower.Mix all the ingredients.Add little water if required..
- Fry it in oil. Till it becomes golden brown in colour..
He loved the restaurant style ones.