Low carb celery–guacamole seasoning and fish marinade. Free carb counter and keto diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet. Have a perfectly simple guacamole to scoop with low-carb celery. A little guacamole just makes life better.
Season with salt and pepper, and mix until well combined. Low-carb diets are a great way to lose some of that extra weight, gain energy, and be healthier in general. Fajitas: These usually come in beef and chicken, but ask about the marinade. You can have Low carb celery–guacamole seasoning and fish marinade using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low carb celery–guacamole seasoning and fish marinade
- It’s 6-8 of celery sticks.
- Prepare 1/4-1/3 cup of onion.
- You need 2 tbls of herdez Verde taco sauce.
- Prepare Handful of fresh chopped cilantro.
- You need 1/2 of lime juiced.
- It’s 1/2 tbls of tapatio hot sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 pint of Mason jar.. 16 oz.
Guacamole and Salsa: These tasty appetizers are naturally low-carb, but watch out for the chips! Season fish, then either bake or grill. I like to mix it with a little olive oil and spread over salmon filets, then bake it in the oven. I've used it on Perch Cod and Tilapia.
Low carb celery–guacamole seasoning and fish marinade instructions
- Box grate the celery and then chop with a chef knife. Put in bowl.
- Add rest of ingredients and mix together.
- Add a tablespoon or 2 water if needed put in Mason jar then refrigerate..
- For fish I season fish as normal salt, pepper and butter,spoon enough celery mixture to cover fish, cover and then refrigerate an hour or so..cook in foil with marinade….. For guacamole 2 big avacados mashed and mixed season good with salt then mix in 2-3 Tablespoons or to taste of the celery mixture and then stir it all together..
My husband who is NOT a fish eater sampled my baked fish (seasoned and then. Just whisk ingredients together then let chicken sit in marinade for an hour or more. I used to use prepared salad dressing to marinate chicken before I realized many dressings add cheaper oils like soybean oil. That's when I decided I better start making my own low carb chicken marinade for grilling. Low in calories and carbohydrates, avocados are packed with fiber, potassium and folate.