Quick pickled celery (spicy). These spicy pickled celery sticks are quick and simple to make and delicious to snack on, use in your favorite recipe or serve as a side! Cucumbers undoubtedly have more fun than most of the other garden veggies – after all, they make great pickles. Celery sticks make great, snappy, crunchy quick pickles.
Spiced, sweet & sour, as appetizers – no preservatives or artificial coloring added. Dedicated to all "sour grapes" to also be "sweet";) by ian 👀 zaq. Now, is when you're guided, to add any extra pieces of celery left behind earlier. You can have Quick pickled celery (spicy) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick pickled celery (spicy)
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of white vinegar.
- It’s 2-3 tablespoon of Tapatio hot sauce.
- You need 2-3 of smashed garlic cloves.
- It’s of Fresh dill weed.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher or pink salt.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 5-6 of celery sticks.
If you have more celery left, use additional jars, boil. This recipe for Quick Pickled Celery comes together in fast fashion. And there are so many ways to enjoy it! *This post is sponsored by Dole. This pickled celery recipe requires no special canning equipment.
Quick pickled celery (spicy) instructions
- Add to jar.. hot sauce, garlic, pepper and dill.
- Leave celery as sticks,cut into chunks or chopped. Heat vinegar and salt in small pot near a boil, let cool slightly and add celery to jar. Pour in vinegar,Close lid, give a shake and put in fridge once cool..
- I start eating after a day but gets better about 3 days.
It's a refrigerator version of pickling that comes together quickly and easily. These spicy pickled celery sticks are quick and simple to make and delicious to snack on, use in your favorite recipe or serve as a side! #spicy #pickle #celery #celerysticks. Find this Pin and more on Prepper Recipes by Primal Survivor – Experts in Emergency Preparedness – Survival Kit – Prepper Tips. Lots and lots and lots of garlic is what makes these guys so yummy. And plenty of red pepper flake for heat.