Creamy Celery Soup.
You can have Creamy Celery Soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Celery Soup
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 40 grams of butter.
- It’s 600 grams of celery chopped.
- You need 2 of red onions chopped.
- Prepare 5 clove of garlic chopped.
- You need 800 ml of chicken stock.
- You need 200 grams of mascarpone.
- It’s 1 large of pinch of salt.
- You need 1 large of pinch of pepper.
Creamy Celery Soup step by step
- Heat oil and butter over a low heat..
- Add celery, onions, garlic and salt and pepper. Cook over low heat until soft..
- When soft add chicken stock and simmer for about 15 minutes..
- Add mascarpone..
- Blend soup until smooth..
- Serve with warm crusty bread. Enjoy..