Baked Catfish with Asparagus & Tomatoes.
You can cook Baked Catfish with Asparagus & Tomatoes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Catfish with Asparagus & Tomatoes
- You need of Catfish fillets.
- Prepare of Kosher salt.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
- It’s of asparagus.
- Prepare of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of lemon (quartered).
- You need of Canola oil.
Baked Catfish with Asparagus & Tomatoes step by step
- Season the fish, then cut the lemon, cut the ends of the asparagus, wash and add a little canola oil..
- Add the tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. I used my Nu Wave oven, put the fish on the outside and the veggies on the inside, i do use a skillet too..
- I set the timer and let it cook. Then add the tomatoes at the end, I squeezed the lemon before and after, enjoy..