Roasted Red Potatoes and Chicken Breast.
You can cook Roasted Red Potatoes and Chicken Breast using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Red Potatoes and Chicken Breast
- Prepare of small red potatoes.
- It’s of Boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need of tomato cherry (halved).
- It’s of Mushroom.
- Prepare of Arugula.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Wheat Flour as nedeed.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of garlic (grated).
- It’s of chicken powder.
- You need of salt pepper.
Roasted Red Potatoes and Chicken Breast instructions
- Marinade chicken with garlic,olive oil and chicken powder, set aside about 15 minutes.
- Prepare for baking dish,Melt butter and wait untill cold down then mix potatoes with melt butter and salt pepper,place potatoes in the bake dish, and bake in the oven with 250 c untill tender..
- While waiting for the potatoes,do the same thing for tomatoes and mushroom also arugula, mix them with melt butter and salt pepper.
- Heat a pan, add butter,put chicken in the flour and fry untill golden.
- Check potatoes, when it gets soft put tomatoes, then mushroom and chicken on the top of potatoes, and bake again about 15 minutes..
- After 15 minutes put arugula and parmesan cheese on the top and bake again 1-2 minutes. And done…
- Now it is ready to serve 😃🌲🥳.