Italian sausage pasta. Easy pasta recipe with Italian sausage, tomatoes and pasta all cooked together in one skillet, then topped with Parmesan cheese. This spicy Italian sausage pasta recipe is fast, easy, and uses minimal ingredients. It's the perfect weeknight dinner that tastes like it came from a restaurant!
The intention is that you would use ground Italian pork sausage meat. Everyone loves this Italian Sausage Pasta recipe! Not only is it easy, cheesy, and delicious, but it is a hit with the entire family and can be made mild or spicy depending on your preferences. You can have Italian sausage pasta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian sausage pasta
- Prepare of Italian sausages, casings peeled.
- You need of rep pepper flakes.
- It’s of garlic, roughly chopped.
- It’s of tomato paste.
- You need of (1 small jar) capers, drained.
- You need of Kalamata olives, pitted.
- It’s of dry spaghetti.
- It’s of grape or cherry tomatoes, halved.
- It’s of Italian parsley, roughly chopped.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
Now I love Italian sausages, they bring so much flavour to anything you cook with them. Italian sausage is seared with bell peppers, mushrooms, onions, fresh tomatoes in cajun spices, with a splash of red wine! Then, it's tossed with penne pasta and topped with freshly shredded Parmesan. All Reviews for Pasta Sauce with Italian Sausage.
Italian sausage pasta instructions
- Put a large pot of salted water on high heat..
- Crumble the sausages into a large pan on medium-high heat. Fry until they start to brown, about 5 minutes. If they release a lot oil, drain all but 3 or 4 tablespoons..
- Add the red pepper flakes and garlic to the pan and fry for 1 minute. Stir in the tomato paste and continue cooking another 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add the capers and olives to the pan and continue cooking 3 to 4 minutes. Turn the heat down to low. Start on the pasta. To keep the sauce from drying out while you wait, add a splash of water..
- Boil the pasta. Keep an eye on the sauce to make sure it doesn't dry out. When the pasta is 3/4 cooked, add the tomatoes and a glug of extra virgin olive oil to the sauce..
- When the pasta's cooked, drag it into the sauce along with a bit of pasta water. Sprinkle on the parsley and toss. Serve with freshly grated Parmesan..
Fettuccine with Creamy Tomato Italian Sausage Sauce. Orecchiette Pasta with Sausage and Kale. This Creamy Italian Sausage Pasta is so creamy and so full of flavor! Hot buttered pasta is tossed with Italian sausage and spinach in the creamiest, garlicky parmesan sauce. And creamy white wine parmesan cheese sauce is simply delicious!