Thick & Chunky Cayenne Lime Guacamole. Перевод слова thick, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. thick [θɪk]Прилагательное. thick / thicker / thickest. толстый. перевод и определение "thick", английский-русский Словарь онлайн. He has such a thick Yorkshire voice, you can picture him going about the moors in a most romantic fashion. thick- applies to a girl who isn't fat or skinny, but is well proportioned and has enough meat on her bones in all the right places, namely thighs , breasts, hips , and the ass area. Транскрипция и произношение слова "thick" в британском и американском вариантах. Подробный перевод и примеры. Thick may refer to: The opposite of thin.
Relatively great in extent from one surface to the opposite, usually. Thick definition, having relatively great extent from one surface or side to the opposite; not thin: a thick slice. Thick definition: Something that is thick has a large distance between its two opposite sides. You can cook Thick & Chunky Cayenne Lime Guacamole using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thick & Chunky Cayenne Lime Guacamole
- Prepare of ripe avocados.
- Prepare of cherry tomatoes finely chopped.
- You need of chopped parsley.
- Prepare of chopped onion.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 small lime.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Ground Cayenne red pepper.
Thick things are broad or bulky or decidedly not thin — think of the thick slab of ice you need in Thick can also mean "dense," like a thick chocolate milkshake, or your sister's thick, curly hair. Find more ways to say thick, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. wearing thick glasses. short thick fingers thick wool socks (=socks that are heavy and warm) If you want a thicker blanket, there are more here in the closet. thick definition: The definition of thick is great depth or dense. (adjective) An example of thick used as an adjective is the phrase a thick steak which means a steak which is over one inch in depth..
Thick & Chunky Cayenne Lime Guacamole step by step
- Clean, cut, and dig out the avocado meat into a small mixing bowl. Chop veggies..
- Add all ingredients to mixing bowl, season to taste, and combine well..
- Serve & Enjoy with Chips, Bread slices, Crackers, as topping for your Spanish dishes/meals, or any way you like!.