Mini taco pizza. One that you make in a matter of minutes by using. These Mini Taco Pizza Bites fit the bill. These are super easy to make, and your kids will go crazy for them.
This quick and simple recipe is great for a casual weekend dinner as well as an afternoon snack. Use what you have at home for sauce and topping. MINI TACO PIZZAS: Made with tortillas cut into small rounds & topped with traditional pizza toppings. You can cook Mini taco pizza using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini taco pizza
- You need of tube (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls.
- You need of cream cheese, softened only use half.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- It’s of Hamburger meat.
- It’s of taco seasoning mix use half of it if not using one lbs hamburger meat.
- It’s of medium tomato, chopped (I used 3-4 Roma tomatoes, can use cherry tomatoes cut in half.).
- You need of Mexican cheese.
- It’s of shredded lettuce.
Top with your preference; if you are vegan or vegetarian, add vegan cheese & vegetables to make. Grilled mini pizza apps with chicken taco flave.super yum! This appetizer marries several of my favorite things: tacos, grill, minis, and of course, all things pizza. Pizza on the grill in particular.
Mini taco pizza step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and layout on the ungreased cookie sheet. Pinch the perforations together to seal. Don’t worry about it being perfect; you just don’t want any big gaps..
- Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown and cool Completely..
- Beat together the softened cream cheese and sour cream until it’s easy to spread. Set aside in Refrigerator.
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet and drain any grease. Stir in the taco seasoning and water (according to the package directions on the taco seasoning packet.) (I did this 1st then let the meat sit in the Refrigerator to cool down).
- Pull the cream cheese mixture out of the Fridge and Spread over crescent roll after it has cooled completely,and sprinkle evenly with the ground beef.(I used my hands to put the meat on, started with a spoon and it was just easier with my hands if you don’t mind the mess.).
- You won’t completely cover the cream cheese layer with the ground beef; there’s plenty of other toppings so don’t worry. Next, sprinkle with the lettuce and tomatoes, then the cheese.
Find this Pin and more on RECIPES Dinner Main Dish by Spend With Who doesn't love a delicious ooey gooey taco pizza? My kids love to make these mini taco pizza's using. It's topped with meat, beans, cheese and more making it flavorful and easy to customize based on all the flavors you. MINI TACO PIZZA – this is easy enough for kids to make or help with! Tacos and pizza together at last.