Green Curry Beef.
You can have Green Curry Beef using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green Curry Beef
- It’s 300 grams of sliced sirloin.
- It’s 2 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of green curry paste.
- Prepare 1 of eggplant, cut into chunks.
- Prepare 50 grams of pea eggplants.
- You need 4 of kaffir lime leaves, deveined and torn.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 2 of red spur chillies, sliced diagonally.
- Prepare 3 of sprigs sweet basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of palm sugar.
Green Curry Beef step by step
- Stir fry the beef, add 1/2 cup of coconut milk and stir over a low heat..
- Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan over a low hest and sauté the curry paste until fragrant..
- Remove any froth from the beef liquid and add the curry paste..
- Add the eggplant and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add remaining coconut milk, fish sauce, basil, sugar, lime leaves and chillies..
- Serve with rice..