Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli.
You can cook Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli
- Prepare of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Prepare of farfalle (bowtie) pasta.
- It’s of basil pesto.
- You need of cherry tomatoes halves.
- Prepare of fresh basil chopped.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of steamed broccoli, chipped.
Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli instructions
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Grill the chicken until completely cooked. Transfer chicken to a cutting board and slice into strips..
- Boil the pasta until al dente according to the package instructions. Rinse and drain pasta and set aside. (I usually pour a little milk over the drained pasta to prevent the pasta from sticking together).
- Steam chopped broccoli and add it to the chicken and pesto mix.
- Using a large bowl, mix together the pesto, pasta and chicken. Stir until well combined and place in the refrigerator until chilled..
- Stir in the cherry tomatoes and fresh basil immediately before serving. Finish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese..