Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomato Penne Pasta with Goat Cheese.
You can have Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomato Penne Pasta with Goat Cheese using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomato Penne Pasta with Goat Cheese
- Prepare of penne pasta.
- It’s of Asparagus Spears.
- It’s of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of Kosher Salt (divided).
- You need of ground black pepper (divided).
- You need of Minced Shallots.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- It’s of dijon mustard.
- Prepare of dried herbes de provence.
- Prepare of honey.
- It’s of Arugula.
- Prepare of chevre.
Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomato Penne Pasta with Goat Cheese instructions
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain and set aside..
- Place asparagus and tomatoes on a jelly-roll pan. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Toss gently to coat; arrange asparagus and tomato mixture in a single layer. Bake at 400° for 6 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender. Remove asparagus from pan. Place pan back in oven, and bake tomatoes an additional 4 minutes. Remove tomatoes from pan; let asparagus and tomatoes stand 10 minutes. Cut.
- Combine shallots and the next 4 ingredients (through honey) in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Gradually add remaining 3 tablespoons oil, stirring constantly with a whisk. Stir in remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper..
- Place pasta, asparagus, tomato, olives, and arugula in a large bowl; toss. Drizzle juice mixture over pasta mixture; toss. Sprinkle with cheese..