Chopped BLT salad. Gluten free& guilt free. BLT Chopped Salad – All the goodness of a BLT in a healthy salad form with a refreshing lime vinaigrette! I know that we're in the new year and all and we're supposed to be eating salads and quinoa casseroles left and right but no one said we had to leave out bacon, right? This BLT chopped salad is the best summer salad!
I'm trying it out for size. BLT chopped salad surely makes me stoked. Knowing that you should avoid certain food is different from not wanting a certain food. You can have Chopped BLT salad. Gluten free& guilt free using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chopped BLT salad. Gluten free& guilt free
- You need of tomatoes large tomatoes or 1 cup cherry tomatoes 2 slices of bacon 4 green lettuce leaves.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of olive oil.
The brain however, is a very strong thing. You can try all the tricks possible but every once in a while it just doesn't quit. Yesterday I wanted a BLT sandwich. This BLT salad tastes just like a BLT sandwich.
Chopped BLT salad. Gluten free& guilt free step by step
- Preheat oven to 400F. Place bacon in oven prove dish and bake till readiness you like. ( or you can cook your bacon just as well on the pan).
- Cut tomatoes in small pieces, dress it with little oil, salt and pepper. Arrange it on lettuce leaves, brake bacon in pieces and spread on top of tomatoes.
- Enjoy your gluten free and guilt free BLT!.
It's fresh and tasty, but has no bread or croutons so it's naturally gluten-free. I can't believe I've been in my new place While the bacon cooks in the oven, roughly chop the lettuce, slice the tomatoes in half, slice a green onion and peel and dice an avocado. Tastes JUST like a BLT, even has the CRUNCH! Your kids will eat nutrient rich cabbage over and over again with this hearty BLT salad! Easy to assemble and infinitely variable, this gluten free BLT salad in a jar recipe make the perfect portable lunch or dinner to take on the go.