FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad.
You can cook FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad
- It’s of mixed salad greens (2 bags).
- Prepare of corn (boiled, steamed, roasted, or grilled are all good), kernels cut off.
- It’s of cherry or grape tomatoes, halved.
- It’s of small red onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s of an apple, cored and diced.
- It’s of precooked chicken breast halves (baked, roasted, grilled are all fine), cut into 1/2" cubes.
- You need of grated cheese (I had mild cheddar. I think the original has Jack.).
- Prepare of basil depending on how much you like, chopped.
- It’s of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare of Ranch dressing.
- Prepare of fresh lime.
FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad step by step
- Your ingredients..
- Put salad greens in a large mixing bowl.
- Throw all your other ingredients on top then dress with Ranch and BBQ sauce and a healthy squeeze or two of fresh lime juice..
- Toss thoroughly and enjoy!.