Breakfast lasagna. Disney Crystal Palace Breakfast Lasagna in Full. This recipe will show you how to layer waffles and pancakes with homemade pastry cream and mixed berries for the win. Well, I'm here to tell you this Breakfast Lasagna is the breakfast you need!
Make it ahead of time and then just pop it in the oven when you need it. This week on Epic Meal Time we take the classic Breakfast Lasagna and take it to the next level. This is how you do the most important meal of the day! You can cook Breakfast lasagna using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast lasagna
- You need of Bacon.
- It’s of Left over mashed potatoes.
- It’s of Sprinkle double cheddar cheese (2 light layers).
- It’s of Baby spinach (2 layers between potatoes & fried veggies).
- Prepare of Mixture of crimini mushrooms sliced.
- You need of Red onion sliced.
- You need of Cherry tomatoes quartered.
- It’s of eggs scrambled.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
- You need of Homemade bread pan fried to crisp.
Lasagna isn't just a dinner dish. The Best Breakfast Lasagna Recipes on Yummly Sausage Gravy Breakfast Lasagna, Breakfast Lasagna, Breakfast Lasagna. Puerto Rican Breakfast Lasagna comfort food.
Breakfast lasagna instructions
- Cook bacon until crispy.
- Pan fry left over potatoes in bacon grease.
- Chop up mushrooms, red onion & cherry tomatoes and saute slightly.
- Layer potatoes, cheese x2, spinach x2, veggie mixture, bacon then pour eggs on top with more cheese.
- Cook at 400' for 40 mins or until eggs are fluffy & set.
And let me tell you, it is downright DELICIOUS! With Latin-inspired flavors and a breakfasty-vibe, it'll win you over, I promise. For breakfast or brunch, non-conventional lasagna is always a hit – and the Paleo crowd seems to know it best that any meal is game to get the day started. Weekends are best for breakfast lasagna! This lasagna breakfast is great for brunch!