Pepperoni pizza pasta salad. Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Give your pasta salad the pizza treatment with this party-ready recipe that's packed full of fresh vegetables, cheese and pepperoni. MORE+ LESS This Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Salad features tri colored rotini pasta with pepperoni, mozzarella, cheddar, and tomatoes in a Parmesan vinaigrette.
I had a chunk of mozzarella and some pepperoni left over from a pizza I made the other day and needed a pasta salad to take with me for an event and so I thought why not combine the two? Instead of the heavy, cream-based pasta salads of yore, we've got a lighter, jam-packed salad that's got tons of flavor and is inspired by our favorite savory pie – pepperoni pizza. With noodles as the base, we added plenty of cheeses, tomatoes, pepperoni and lots of seasoning, ensuring that this. You can have Pepperoni pizza pasta salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pepperoni pizza pasta salad
- Prepare of colored rotini (I used 12oz).
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese grated.
- Prepare of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare of oregano.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese cubed.
- It’s of sharp cheddar cheese cubed.
- It’s of cherry tomatoes halved.
- You need of Sliced black olives (optional).
- You need of pepperoni sliced ( I cut mine in half, can also use mini pepperoni.
Instead of the heavy, cream-based pasta salads of yore, we've got a lighter, jam-packed salad that's got tons of flavor and is inspired by our favorite savory pie – pepperoni pizza. With noodles as the base, we added plenty of cheeses, tomatoes, pepperoni and lots of seasoning, ensuring that this. My all-time favorite pasta salad growing up was the one my mom made – a simple caprese bowtie pasta salad, with lots of mozzarella and fresh tomatoes. So what better than a pepperoni pizza flavoured pasta salad?
Pepperoni pizza pasta salad step by step
- If you don’t have red wine vinegar, you can use Italian salad dressing instead and leave out the Olive oil. I make this both ways and they are both good. I use about Half a bottle of Italian dress, use as much or little as you like..
- Cook rotini in a pot of boiling water for 7-9 minutes, or until done. Drain and rinse pasta under cold water until cool..
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together oil, parmesan cheese, vinegar, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper..
- Place cooked pasta, vinegar mixture, and remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl, turning to coat all ingredients. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving..
- Notes- I don’t use cubed cheese, I used shredded, it’s what I have on hand most of the time..
And this couldn't be any easier! This Pizza Pasta Salad is a family favorite and kid-friendly recipe. It is perfect for a quick and easy weekday meal. This salad is full of flavor and tastes like pepperoni pizza. I added a video and a printable recipe to this post at the bottom of the page.