“Low carb” pasta salad. This low carb pasta salad is a wonderfully filling dish, with Italian flavors that everyone will enjoy! This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of How to Make Low Carb Pasta Salad. Includes the best low carb pasta recipes, options for how to make keto pasta and low carb noodles, and so much more!
Keyword keto pasta salad, keto salads, keto summer dishes, low carb pasta salads. A low-carb or keto way of eating means giving up or at least cutting way back on starchy foods like pasta, rice and potatoes. Our modern way of eating makes this seem hard and many people eating low carb or keto know that one of the most common questions they get is "What do you eat instead?" Easy, low carb egg noodles have the texture of homemade egg noodles. You can cook “Low carb” pasta salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of “Low carb” pasta salad
- It’s of (or 13 oz) dream fields pasta (any shape-I used spaghetti) cooked aldente.
- Prepare of small pack of cherry tomatoes cut in half.
- Prepare of black olives cut in Half.
- You need of small bag baby carrots diced.
- It’s of small cucumbers diced (optional).
- It’s of white cheese. (Extra sharp white cheddar is what I used).
- You need of Kens Italian dressing.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Herbs to taste- I used oregano and parsley with some scallions chopped.
Use them any way you'd use regular pasta; in soups, casseroles, and with any low carb pasta sauce. This low carb pasta is free of dairy, grains, soy, and gluten, and is as buttery and silky as it is healthy. This cucumber pasta salad is quite delicious and gives the most magnificent fresh taste and smell. Pairing it with vinegar, olives and tomatoes makes it the perfect sunny salad.
“Low carb” pasta salad step by step
- Boil pasta to instructions (try to undercook by 1 min to make aldente) place in cold water immediately after boiled.
- Chop rest of ingredients and place in large bowl.
- Add pasta once cooked and add cheeses and dressing. Mix well and store in fridge an hour or two before serving..
After sharing this recipe, I plan on creating more low carb cucumber noodle recipes. Not only does it look like pasta, it can also taste like pasta! That being said, when properly rinsed and prepared with a regular pasta sauce, the resemblance to genuine pasta is undeniable. Looking for a lower carb substitute for pasta? Zoodles are a favorite choice for low-carb recipes, and all you need to make them is zucchini and a spiralizer.