Stuffed green pepper taco with Parma chip. How to Make Taco Stuffed Peppers. Slice each pepper in half and use a pairing knife to trace along the Hi Megan- just regular red/green/orange bell peppers that you find in the vegetable section. If you're craving tacos but not all the carbs, you'll love these lightened-up stuffed peppers.
Place the peppers, cut side up, in the baking dish and spoon meat mixture into each pepper. Bell peppers stuffed with taco-seasoned ground beef and rice are easy enough to make for a weeknight dinner. In this no-fuss recipe, precooking the Remove foil. You can have Stuffed green pepper taco with Parma chip using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed green pepper taco with Parma chip
- It’s of extra lean beef.
- It’s of green peppers (save 2 tops to dice).
- Prepare of bell peppers diced.
- You need of diced red onion.
- It’s of diced jalapeño.
- Prepare of Cherry tomatoes (quartered).
- Prepare of Rice cauliflower.
- You need of Minced garlic.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Taco seasoning.
- You need of Cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese crisp.
- It’s of parmesan cheese.
- It’s of jalapeño.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Bake at 350' until golden brown top sprinkle of shredded cheese.
Sprinkle stuffed peppers with cheese and tortilla chips. Taco night just got a whole lot more vegetarian! A new spin on the traditional stuffed green peppers.this healthy low carb recipe uses cauliflower rice, mushrooms, and Italian sausage. In fact, most of the kick came from the cayenne pepper, so if you like a little less spice, I would recommend that you cut back a bit on the cayenne and/or make with green bell peppers.
Stuffed green pepper taco with Parma chip instructions
- Cook ground beef.
- Add Garlic, onion, bell peppers, tomatoes, jalapeño & ketchup.
- Add rice cauliflower then taco seasoning with a little bit of water.
- Cook until ready then stuff green peppers top with shredded cheese.
- Put parmesan cheese on parchment paper then place fresh slice jalapeño and press down.
- Baked at 350' until golden brown then top with a little bit shredded cheese…place in oven to melt.
- Gently place Parma chip on top of green pepper taco and bake until green pepper is ready to eat.
Chicken Taco Stuffed Peppers. with pico de gallo and sour cream. Place peppers on prepared baking sheet. A wide variety of green pepper stuffed options are available to you, such Green pepper stuffed products are most popular in United States, United Kingdom, and South Korea. Taco Tuesday Is More Than A Ritual. Week after week, we'd come together and chow down on the same tacos.