You can cook Avocado Benny using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado Benny
- Prepare of avocados halved, remove pits.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of jalapeno.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Red onions.
- Prepare of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of Chili powder.
Avocado Benny instructions
- Slice onion thin. Real thin. Place in a small bowl with vinegar and a scoop of sugar. They should be good to go by the time everything is ready..
- Poach 4 eggs. Get a solid simmer going about a tablespoon of vinegar in the water so the eggs don't stick..
- Half both avocados and remove pits. Lay pit side open on plate..
- In a small blender/food processor mix about 5 tablespoons of sour cream with 1/4 jalapeno, juice from a half a lime, tablespoon of water, cilantro, salt and pepper to taste. Set aside..
- Dice remaining Jalapeno, and cherry tomatoes. Place around avocado on plate..
- Fill avocado holes with finished poached eggs, top with pickled red onions, Jalapeno crema, and a dash of chili powder..