Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus. Filleting a chicken breast involves cutting it through the middle so you end up with two smaller breast fillets or cutlets. What wine to serve with this Baked Chicken with Cherry Tomatoes. Rinse the chicken and pat dry.
Mix in the garlic and season to taste. Why save a roast for when the family come over? This mini version's great any day of the week. You can have Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus
- Prepare of chicken breast.
- It’s of asparagus, trimmed.
- Prepare of cherry tomatoes.
- You need of sprigs rosemary.
- You need of sea salt.
- Prepare of freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of white wine.
- Prepare of balsamic vinegar.
Why save a roast for when the family come over? This mini version's great any day of the week. Learn how to make roasted chicken breast online with Recipe Blog. Chicken thighs baked with cherry tomatoes, garlic, and rosemary.
Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus instructions
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6. Put 1 chicken breast, with its skin left on, in a bowl. Add 8 trimmed sticks of asparagus, 6 halved cherry tomatoes and the leaves from 1 sprig of fresh rosemary plus a whole sprig of rosemary as well. Toss everything together with a pinch of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and a drizzle of olive oil..
- Put the veg into a tinfoil tray and place the chicken and rosemary sprig on top. Season well. Add some white wine and cook in the middle of the oven for 25 to 35 minutes. Serve drizzled with balsamic vinegar..
The chicken and tomatoes will produce plenty of juice, which you can use for dipping crusty bread, or reduce further and serve as a sauce over the chicken. With seasoned rice and roasted asparagus, this was truly delicious. Put veg in tinfoil tray place chicken on top. Try our roast chicken tomato recipe with chickpeas. This chicken and tomatoes recipe is an easy This is the perfect midweek supper – just tip the chicken breasts, cherry tomatoes and Remove the chicken breasts, slice thickly and serve on top of the veg.