Italian hoagie dip #mycookbook. ITALIAN HOAGIE DIP — Your favorite Italian sub sandwich fixings, chopped and served dip-style with crusty baguette slices. With summer right around the corner, you're going to need a great dish to take. Italian Hoagie Dip has all of the same delicious flavors as everyone's favorite sandwich – but served as a dip!
It all depends on what you like and have on hand. You need to stop whatever you're doing and make this recipe! This Italian Hoagie Dip is my all-time favorite easy dip recipe. 🔽 🔽 CLICK FOR RECIPE LINK AND. You can cook Italian hoagie dip #mycookbook using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian hoagie dip #mycookbook
- Prepare of Onion diced.
- Prepare of Sliced Hot Banana Peppers.
- You need of Iceberg Lettuce.
- You need of Cherry tomatoes cut in.
- It’s of Lunch meat turkey cut in small bite size squares.
- Prepare of Lunch meat ham cut in small bite size squares.
- It’s of Salami cut in bite size (sandwich slice salami should be by the pepperoni in the store).
- Prepare of Pepperoni cut in bite size.
- You need of Provelone Cheese cut in bite size.
- You need of Olive Oil Mayo.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
This Easy Italian Hoagie Dip has all of the flavors of your favorite Italian Hoagie but without all of the bulk. And it couldn't be easier to make! This Hoagie Dip is one of my favorite easy appetizer recipes and it's one of my family's favorite appetizers. Be the first to review this recipe.
Italian hoagie dip #mycookbook instructions
- Chop the Onion, Banana Peppers, Tomato, and Iceberg into a small dice. Put into a bowl and set aside..
- Chop the Deli Meats and Cheese into small squares/pieces and add into the bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir.(Time consuming).
- I like to but this in a sub bun or could use hot dog buns… this is a dip and is normally served in a bread bowl or in a bowl with bread 🥖 on the side or with crackers.
- Notes- I don’t Measure any ingredients, I make every to taste, and use about 1/2 a pack each of the lunch meats and about half a pack of pepperoni and whatever Hard salami slices I have on hand. I make a lot of this because iam feeding a lot of people and boys on top of that. I leave the onion out And banana peppers I have a few Picky eaters. This takes some time to make because of cutting everything into small bite size but is well worth it.(I do put banana peppers on my sub).
- I go light on the mayonnaise just enough to coat everything an taste test as I go, can make as wet or dry as you like and a few shakes of Italian dry seasoning.
- I like to put this in a lock and lock container. (Sometimes I will use all the pack of lunch meat, just depends on what iam using it for and who’s eating it. The thing that takes the longest is breaking up all the little squares and putting them in a dish.
If you are making this more than a few hours in advance do not add until closer to when you will be eating the dip (will be too soggy). This Italian Hoagie Dip Recipe tastes just like an actual Italian hoagie! Plus it can be made quickly and the day ahead! Italian Hoagie Dip is the perfect appetizer to feed a crowd! Three different kinds of meat, lots of veggies, chunks of cheese and dressing make this an irresistible dip that everyone will love!