Vegetable Bolognese Sauce (Vegan/Vegetarian). To replace the meat, I used a mixture of mushrooms, ground walnuts, and textured soy protein. As a vegetarian, I was tempted to keep the traditional parmesan cheese and milk in this sauce. If you consume dairy products, by all means swap these into the.
Bolognese sauce is a classic family favorite dish. Today I'm sharing a delicious alternative to the traditional bolognese sauce – vegetarian bolognese. Resep pasta bolognese ala juara masterchef indonesia. You can have Vegetable Bolognese Sauce (Vegan/Vegetarian) using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Bolognese Sauce (Vegan/Vegetarian)
- You need of Produce.
- You need of Mushrooms (processed).
- You need of Carrot (cut into smallish chunks).
- Prepare of Leek (Approx 130gms) (chopped).
- It’s of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Baby Spinach.
- It’s of Frozen Peas.
- You need of Medium Onion (finely chopped).
- It’s of Garlic Clove (crushed).
- You need of Fresh Basil Leaves.
- You need of Fresh Parsley.
- It’s of Others.
- You need of Dried Oregano.
- You need of Dried Mixed Herbs.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of Bay Leaves.
- You need of Paprika Powder.
- It’s of Chopped Tomatoes.
- It’s of Tomato Passata.
- You need of Olive Oil.
Try this vegetarian lentil bolognese sauce (which also happens to be vegan) for a nice alternative to the classic! Lentils are a great source of protein I am saying it could feed a large family, twice! Packed full of hearty vegetables, and my the quick-cooking red lentil variety, this dish was a true. This Vegan Bolognese is a rich and flavorful sauce for those 'meat lovers' in your family.
Vegetable Bolognese Sauce (Vegan/Vegetarian) step by step
- Prepare the ingredients as per the ingredients list above. Place Mushrooms in a Food processor and blitz lightly. Don't over blitz creating a paste..
- In a pot, add olive oil. Add onions and saute for 2mins, add the garlic and saute for another 5 mins. Add the leek and continue to saute on low another minute. Add the carrot, Mushrooms, herbs and Spices & leaves (I added a chilli also). Stir and fry on a high flame, stirring regularly for approx 5 minutes..
- Add the tomato can and passata, stir and sit to simmer for approx 30mins. At the 25minute mark, throw in the cherry tomatoes. After approx 30mins (or when Carrots soft), thrown in the Peas and Spinach and stir in. This only needs to cook for another minute or so and switch off and serve.
I use riced cauliflower and mushrooms to recreate the traditional 'hamburger' used in this sauce. Very rich, very flavorful, and VERY satisfying. Hearty vegan bolognese sauce made with tofu, walnuts, mushrooms and lentils for a super satisfying, high protein and deliciously textured bolognese. This vegan bolognese sauce is gluten-free if you use a gluten-free soy sauce (or sub for tamari) so if you're gluten-free then serve it with gluten-free. Make the most of Quorn mince for this easy veggie bolognese that's low in fat and calories.