Macaroni and Cheese Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes. Spoon the macaroni and cheese into the prepared dish. Boursin Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes Ingredients: Cherry tomatoes boursin cheese Pistachio nuts, chopped ziploc bag Directions: Trim tops of. Be the first to review this recipe.
Pour the macaroni into a saucepan and place over medium heat; stir in the butter, bacon grease, tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes with juice, and sugar; season with salt and pepper. Recipe for Roasted Vegetables stuffed with Creamy Macaroni and Cheese. Photographs, how-to video, nutritional information and weight And finally we added some Italian spices to boost flavor. You can have Macaroni and Cheese Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Macaroni and Cheese Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
- Prepare of cherry tomatoes, inside pulp removed ( a grapefruit knife works great for this )invert on paper towels to drain while preparing filling..
- It’s of mini penne pasta or any mini pasta, cooked.
- Prepare of minced onion.
- You need of of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of cream, heavy or light.
- It’s of sour cream.
- It’s of mixed cheeses, shredded, I used sharp cheddar and italian four cheese blend.
- You need of cajun seasoning.
- You need of black pepper and salt to taste, keep in mind the cheese is salty.
- You need of hot sauce, such as franks bramd.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of pepperoni, each slice cut into 4 pieces.
Then we scooped them into hollowed out zucchini and plum tomatoes and roasted them in the oven. These macaroni and cheese recipes are some of our favorites for family dinners. Looking to take your classic, homemade macaroni and cheese to the next level? This collection of delectable macaroni and cheese variations will not disappoint.
Macaroni and Cheese Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes instructions
- Spray a baking dish large enough to hold tomatos tightly with non stick spray. Preheat oven to 400.
- In a small saucepan melt butter, add onion and garlic and soften, add cream and sour cream and heat to a simmer, add cajun seasoning and pepper and hot sauce, add cheese, all except grated parmesan which is fo topping and stir just until melted, remove from heat and combine with pasta..
- Fill each tomato with macaroni and cheese, sprinkle tops with parmesan cheese, top each with a pepperoni piece..
- Bake about 20 minutes until hot, don't overbake or tomatos will fall apart..
- Serve as a side dish to almost any meal or a light lunch with a salad!.
Need a homemade Macaroni and Cheese? This Instant Pot recipe is one of my favorites! Instant Pot Creamy Macaroni and Cheese Recipe. If you want to try out some more awesome macaroni recipes take a look at our Ground Beef and Macaroni Tomato Soup recipe, or our super delicious. Now you can enjoy a cheesy pasta made healthier without the addition of heavy cream or butter.