Thai Rice Noodles Soup.
You can have Thai Rice Noodles Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Rice Noodles Soup
- Prepare of thin rice noodles.
- It’s of chicken meat.
- Prepare of water (for boiling the chicken).
- Prepare of chicken stock.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- It’s of ginger, pounded.
- You need of fish sauce.
- You need of soy sauce.
- You need of salt (if necessary) and white pepper powder.
- Prepare of cherry tomatoes, divided by two.
- Prepare of cilantro leaves to taste.
- Prepare of sliced green chili.
- You need of fresh lime juice.
Thai Rice Noodles Soup step by step
- Boil the rice noodles according to the instructions on the package. Set aside..
- Boil the chicken until it’s cooked. Remove from the heat. Cut into small pieces..
- Heat the chicken stock in a pot. Add garlic, ginger, fish sauce, soy sauce, salt (optional), and white pepper powder..
- Place rice noodles and chicken in a bowl. Add some chicken stock. Garnish with cherry tomatoes, cilantro leaves, and some slices of green chili (optional) then add some fresh lime juice..
- Serve warm! 😋.