Easy Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegan/Vegetarian).
You can have Easy Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegan/Vegetarian) using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegan/Vegetarian)
- You need of Portobello Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Stuffing.
- You need of Baby Spinach.
- Prepare of Cherry Tomatoes or 1/2 Medium Tomato.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Prepare of Small Garlic Clove.
- It’s of Fresh Parsley.
- Prepare of Dried Itialian Herb Mix.
- It’s of Sweet Paprika.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of Dried Chilli Flakes.
- It’s of Canned Beans (I used four bean mix).
- You need of Parmesan Cheese (Vegan or Real).
- It’s of Feta Cheese (Vegan or Real).
- It’s of NB you can add pine nuts, mixed seeds (whatever you like).
Easy Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegan/Vegetarian) instructions
- Preheat Oven to 180 degrees Celsius (or 350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Remove the Stalks from the Mushrooms and place in food processor.
- Drizzle most of the olive oil over the Mushrooms and leave a little to the side (Approx 1tsp).
- Add to the food processor with the mushroom stalks, the spinach, parsley, tomatoes, salt, pepper, chili, paprika, Italian herbs, remainder of olive oil and blitz. Empty out into a mixing bowl..
- Add the cheese & beans – Because I made a Vegan Serve and a Vegetarian Serve, I split the mixture into 2 bowls for the separate cheese options (left is the Real cheese, right is the Vegan cheese). With a fork or potato masher, mix and mash the beans slightly..
- Top the Mushrooms with the mixture and place in the oven for 25-30mins. Remove (you can crumble a small amount of feta on top) Then serve with vegetables or side salad..