Turkey salad. This is no ordinary potato salad. This salad consists of potatoes, turkey hot dogs, pickles. Turn yesterday's turkey into today's star-studded feast with this quick and easy recipe for The Best Leftover Turkey Salad loaded with fresh veggies and herbs.
It is a great way to use up leftover turkey. This is a brilliant little turkey salad; the Asian-inspired flavours are incredible and it'll smack everyone in the chops and Asian-inspired turkey salad. With nuts, cranberries & an amazing zingy dressing. You can have Turkey salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey salad
- Prepare of Turkey rough chopped.
- It’s of Celery diced.
- You need of Cherry tomatoes diced or chopped.
- Prepare of sweet corn.
- Prepare of eggs boiled then peeled and chopped.
- Prepare of Mayo…1.
- It’s of Mustard..couple.
- It’s of tblspns of white sugar.
- It’s of elbow macaroni.
- You need of Onion chopped.
- You need of garlic cloves.
A simple way to make perfect turkey salad. Ingredients: Turkey breast (Skin removed) Mayonnaise Diced pickle Diced onion Diced celery Hard boiled egg Celery. Southern Turkey Salad, Turkey Ham and Cheese Macaroni Salad, Easy Turkey Cobb Salad This Southern Turkey Salad recipe is creamy, loaded with flavor, and a perfectly delicious way to enjoy. Become a member, post a recipe and get free nutritional analysis of the dish Turkey Salad. get the Food.com app.
Turkey salad step by step
- Rough chop Turkey meat,both white and dark meat and place in large bowl.
- Chop up the onions,celery,garlic and tomatoes and add to boil.
- Definitely boil your macaroni pasta while chopping/prepping the veges.
- Boil your eggs…I use 10 eggs…then chop them up…rough chopped.
- Open of a can of corn….And everything in the bowl,then add mustard and mayo,then add sugar.
- Blend all together and serve.
Watch on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, Roku. See more ideas about Turkey salad, Salad, Turkey. · This turkey salad is my original creation. I got a craving the day after Thanksgiving last year and spent the afternoon creating this delicious turkey. Put that Thanksgiving Turkey to good use with this delicious leftover Turkey Salad recipe!! This version is so delicious with dried cranberries, fresh herbs, pecans, and a perfect texture with crunchy celery.