Tilapia with cherry tomato vinaigrette. Cut half of cherry tomatoes in half. Mash some of tomatoes with a spoon. Pour in the wine and salt, and increase the heat to high.
Pour in the wine and salt, and increase the heat to high. Cherry tomatoes and sherry vinegar create a dressing with zing. Tomatoes Healthy Vegan Vegetarian BBQ Sauce Condiments Fruit. You can cook Tilapia with cherry tomato vinaigrette using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tilapia with cherry tomato vinaigrette
- It’s of tilapia.
- It’s of flour.
- It’s of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s of cherry tomatoes halved.
- It’s of balsamic vinegar.
- You need of salt & pepper to taste.
Roasting the cherry tomatoes and shallots makes them sweet, which complements the tartness of the sherry vinegar in the sauce. The tomato vinaigrette is good over any grilled meat, and I also serve the flank steak over truffled polenta truffled polenta or smashed potatoes. This easy and tasty vinaigrette is so versatile. It can be used as a salad dressing, a light, tasty and refreshing drizzle over cooked fish, or tossed with pasta.
Tilapia with cherry tomato vinaigrette step by step
- Preheat oven to 250°..
- Coat small baking dish with oil or cooking spray, Pam etcetera..
- Coat both sides of tilapia with flour, and sprinkle on salt and pepper..
- In a skillet lightly brown both sides of the tilapia..
- Place tilapia into the baking dish placing it in the preheated oven.
- Dump the broth into the same pan the fish was in and scrape up any brown bits as broth heats..
- Add the cherry tomatoes, let cook for 5 minutes..
- Add the balsamic vinegar and cook an additional couple of minutes until you get a nice syrup like base..
- Remove tilapia from oven, and place tomatoes and juices over the fillets..
- Serve, enjoy..
In a bowl, add the quartered cherry tomatoes, salt and black pepper to taste, and stir until well mixed. The red cherry tomatoes have beautiful-coloured flesh under their skin. The yellow tomatoes… not so much. Without the vibrantly yellow jackets, they are Add all the peeled red cherry tomatoes and the yellow tomatoes in a large bowl, or sheet pan. Mix together thinly sliced garlic, minced shallots, sea.